Come fish with us
We specialize in offshore fishing! Our Captains Dion Davis and Mike Patterson are the very best at finding Grouper, Snapper, Amberjack, Tuna, Cobia , kingfish, Wahoo, and other deep water Exotics. Bad Habit, our 43 Viking Express will give you the smoothest ride possible in our pristine offshore waters and is docked at Fisherman’s Wharf Marina in Venice (view our contact page for address and map).
On board our crew will bait your hook and give you tips to improve your fishing game. When you bring in your haul, our crew is there for you to assist with cleaning your fish, and to give you tips on delicious ways to prepare your fresh catch or send you to our local restaurants that are partnered to prepare your fish. On our boats you’ll discover the beauty of our natural surroundings and an educational fishing experience you’ll remember for years to come. This is a great way to relax, take out clients, reward your best employees, or have a family fun day! Our mission is simply to provide you with good fishin’ and fun on the water!
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance. Bad Habit is wheelchair accessible. We are happy to accommodate guests with special needs because we believe everybody should be able to spend quality time on the water.
Typically from 20 miles + from shore. Maximum 6 passengers.
Fishing trips prices:
- 6 HRS = $950 - 15-20 miles - target snapper/occasional grouper/kingfish cobia/permit/Goliaths/grouper
- 8 HRS = $1,300 - 20-30 miles - grouper/snapper/cobia/Goliaths/grouper
- 10 HRS = $1,700 - 30-40 miles - Every species included in 8 hour trip, just larger fish plus blackfin tuna
- 12 HRS = $2,000 - 40-60 miles - tuna/wahoo/African pompano/grouper/snapper
- 14 HRS = $2,400 - 50-80 miles - Every species included in 12 hour trip, just more time and larger fish
- 30 HRS = $3,600 (2 day bag limits)
OVERNIGHT TRIPS ARE QUOTED UPON REQUEST
3-7 day overnight fishing trips available.
SPECIALITY TRIPS ARE QUOTED UPON REQUEST
- Deep Drop Trips
- Other speciality trips include: Kitty mitchell, yellow wedge grouper, tilefish, snowy grouper, queen snapper, silky snapper, gag grouper, scamp, swordfish...and many more exotics
- Swordfish Trips
- Destination Trips
- Florida Keys
- Middle Grounds
All speciality trips will be customized and catered to the clients requests and priced accordingly.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.